• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE May/June 2010 resources uploaded!

Reaction score
@Sunny sheikh. Do you need for A Levels or otherwise.what r ur gardes

Reaction score
the may june 2010 papers aren't available in the download section.
can u upload them please ?

Reaction score
The papers for maths paper 9709_s10_qp_41 & 9709_s10_qp_42 are both the same papers. And so are their marking schemes. Please fix this as soon as possible. Thank you so much :)

Reaction score
do you have the source files to applied information and communication technology for the practical question paper 9713_s10_qp_2.pdf...?

Reaction score
The Examiners report have been released already. CAN U PLEASE UPDATE THEM ON THIS SITE!!!

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I'm aware of the few missing resources as well as few duplicates in the download section.
I'm already working on it. :)

Reaction score
Hey this is for the admin any ways.... I just wanted to inform you, rather have a deal with you regarding the oct nov 2010 session pastpapers and markschemes. So heres the deal ....''I have the papers of 2010 winter session along with markschemes of Physics Chemistry Biology Maths and 2 other subjects and i wanted to know that if you are interested in getting them''-you can just give me a direct call at 03314874121 cuz YOUR WEBSITE HASN'T UPLOADED THEM YET!!!. If you find it interesting then i would certainly like to have some business......

Reaction score
ammadbaig said:
Hey this is for the admin any ways.... I just wanted to inform you, rather have a deal with you regarding the oct nov 2010 session pastpapers and markschemes. So heres the deal ....''I have the papers of 2010 winter session along with markschemes of Physics Chemistry Biology Maths and 2 other subjects and i wanted to know that if you are interested in getting them''-you can just give me a direct call at 03314874121 cuz YOUR WEBSITE HASN'T UPLOADED THEM YET!!!. If you find it interesting then i would certainly like to have some business......
Let's do some business! You upload them, and I will thank you for it? And yea a bonus offer too, I will pray for you, so go ahead and upload the papers and get ready to be thanked! :D

Reaction score
ammadbaig said:

Sorry But i dont think Admin is here for some sorts of deals and stuff :)
Dont think that you are the only one Who have Oct/Nov 2010 Papers , obviously Admin has Oct/Nov 2010 Papers of Every Single Subject and level :)
this is Xtremepapers.net dude the Worlds Best site for pastpapers , How can you think the Admin wont have Oct/Nov 2010 papers :geek:
the Only problem is Uploading :)
uploading thousands Of files take a lot of time , that's the main reason Why you cant see Oct / Nov 2010 papers till yet :)
But Soon Within some days you would See them !
Hope you Got the Point

Reaction score
when will the examiner Report of Oct/Nov 2010 be published as they are already released by the CIE !!