• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Discuss Maths Pure Maths 3!!

Reaction score
Just back from my Maths paper. It was good alhamdulillah! :)
However I messed up the differential equation and complex number questions !!! :(
Others and all I think I got it right but those are like worth 10 marks.
I found the argument for the complex number but I didn't know how to find the Modulus!

Reaction score
mera theek he ho gaya....jaga jaga mistakes ki waja say almost 15 kate ngay.. A Inshallah :)

what do u ppl think will be frade thresholds??

Reaction score
i cudnt solve that differential eqn , cudnt prove the last part :( i m sure these are not the only mistakes :cry:
this paper was much difficult compared to ppr of previous years . and there were new type of questions too. well lemme put it this way.. the type of questions in previous pprs were sort of similar to each other. I mean u cud do em..but now in this paper cambridge suddenly put some tricky questions.

Reaction score
it was not tough, but it was hell of a tricky. he asked things he had never asked before...but INshaALLah grade threshold will be low.

Reaction score
Wht GT will do ??
can it bring U to E ???
CIE sUx !
2 paperz of high weightage and both went pathetic ! whts do use to studying dayz and nights ?

Reaction score
Well alot of people did physics on d same day so lets hope the grade thresholds will be low (no offense to physics + maths takers ). The paper was difficult, I screwed up on the differential equation failing to realize 1/cosx^2 was cosecx^2. Lost lyk 7-8 marks for d whole question and I couldnt prove no.6 a) where dy/dx = -y/x^2. Will prolly get around 68 given all others were correct. Anyone could predict the thresholds for an A*? Ill hafta ace ppr 7 to try for it T_T