• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

do we need to give NTS for AKU???

Reaction score
no kmdc also has aptitude test which is nts and its difficult. mcat is inter based u have to ratt everything but once u do it becomes easy.

Reaction score
Gave NTS and it was pretty much a piece of cake except for the analytical part and the Fsc part (this would have been good too provided I'd read through Fsc)
Did A levels so wasnt able to do it as smoothly. NTS is definitely easier than MCAT though havent guven MCAT yet
Which one is easier MCAT or NTS ???

Reaction score
which school is KMDC? and also, does anyone know the date SKBZMC will open admissions? I've heard the dates of baqai etc are coming close too :/

Reaction score
I am confused. NTS website shows 2 tests: NAT and DUHS pre entry test.Do we take NAT or DUHS pre entry test for AKUH? Please help!
What sort of content is covered in each test?

Reaction score
I am confused. NTS website shows 2 tests: NAT and DUHS pre entry test.Do we take NAT or DUHS pre entry test for AKUH? Please help!
What sort of content is covered in each test?