• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Does anyone know about the upcoming Biology Practical?

Reaction score
Hey guys!!!!!!!
I am really scared of AS-practicals........Can someone help me out by sending me the upcoming may-june 2010 AS-biology practical ;)
Thanx

Reaction score
all i know is that its easy this time
smth with enzyme invertase and sucrose
just chill and study
and practise in lab if u can :)

Reaction score
Thanx for ur kind words
It really gave me some strength
Yeah......my practicals have started in school and i will try my best in the lab
once again thanx

Reaction score
There is no use of doing practicals again and again in the lab, you'll get an entirely new practical never attempted before. It's not the time now to get ready, go to school and perform practicals . instead, make yourself strong at the other questions such as reliability, accuracy, graph plotting, hypothesis, calculation. recording observations and the plan diagrams.so even if you get your practical readings wrong, you can still manage an A on account of the other questions.

Reaction score
@ peanut princess
if u think practise is of no help then i would say dont practise past papers for exam!
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Reaction score
do the key practicals with 'OPEN MIND' that's enough.
'carrying out' the practicals again and again, what will it do? Yes practice for the accuracy, reliability, plotting graph, hypothesis, plan diagrams. These are the things which you can only learn from practice and nothing else, the carrying out of practicals is new every time and comprehensive instructions are given. If you read the instructions carefully, you can manage to carry out the practical easily.