• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

DR.Iftihkar NOTES FOR GEOGRAPHY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
I have taken physics,Chemistry,Computer Studies,maths,Addmaths,English and also some private subjects like Commerce and stats !!

Reaction score
pretty good subs .

THe thing is that whenever ir read anything for CIE i have this feeling that i will forget it Do you also have this same feeling>

Reaction score
HEY GUYS i love iftikhar's geography notes and seriously they are extremely well written and one more thing his notes will be available only in the academy's bookshop in which he is teaching.....THOUGH his history notes dont have a good response from students but geography ones are extremely good my school marking is extremely strict and in recent sendups i didnt even read a single word from any book i just read ifti's notes and marking schemes and was able to get A star at 69.....THOUGH i will read huma naz sethi its also well written but huma naz sethi combined with iftikhar notes A star i guess guranteed :p hope this helps

Reaction score
well dr iftikhar came to our school for a workshop and brought both history and geography notes with him plus his new islamiat redspots and textbooks. I got history and geography notes of his and he gave some photocopies of his islamiat notes as well.
By the way, he is a great teacher. really inspiring as well.
My school is ffc grammar school mirpur mathelo and our class is the first badge of our school.
i want to know views of you people regarding the redpots. i think they are really unreliable and sometimes have wrong or insufficient answers.

Reaction score
I totally agree in some places in history pastpapers there are very short answers and other places there are really long answers.Well Salman you bought the Bajwa book how did you find it????>>>>>

Reaction score
Bajwa book is similar to Kelly ! I think it is great! I m combining the points of Kelly and Bajwa and creating a masterpiece !! :D

Reaction score
In redspot of islamiat sometimes answers of 4mark are lengthier that 12 mark. I dont know one can can manage it to write so long answers for both 4 and 12(or 10 as in our case) mark Qs in so very short time.