• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

economics paper 1.. how was it

Reaction score
M referring to The bop current account question which had the invisibles, visibles, transfers and income?

Reaction score
there is no point in arguing on such demand supply mcqs...abi P3 aur p4 rehta ha jis mein aap ke so called strong candidates bhi weak canditates bn saktay hain aur jin ko aap weak keh rahe ho wo bi strong bn saktay hain...till marks schemes are released its pointless to argue...may be u r wrong and approaching the questions in a wrong and over critical manner....so plz have patience!!!!

Reaction score
0303 said:
M referring to The bop current account question which had the invisibles, visibles, transfers and income?
i think opion A and B wwere totlaly unacceptable, so i had to choose between B and C. i opted C becoz it i think it was right answer( dont weather it is correct or not).

Reaction score
Assassin said:
there is no point in arguing on such demand supply mcqs...abi P3 aur p4 rehta ha jis mein aap ke so called strong candidates bhi weak canditates bn saktay hain aur jin ko aap weak keh rahe ho wo bi strong bn saktay hain...till marks schemes are released its pointless to argue...may be u r wrong and approaching the questions in a wrong and over critical manner....so plz have patience!!!!
iam only giving AS , so not worried about P3 and p4.... good luck and i hope dat u will get an A*..

Reaction score
I hope not since i chose the same one. The other options seemed unlikely.