• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Engeneering or Doctory -HELP !

Reaction score
dragoninja98 said:
Aoa
Doing my o levels with computer,phys,chem and bio as the subjects along with the compulsory ones...
So thing is doctor or engeeneering?
Wanna do CSS !
advise me...um thinking doctory primarily beacause there are no doctors in my immediate family
But prob is i am thinking of engeeneering seriously too !
i think u better go for MBBS or engineering !
CSS is also good but for CSS in pakistan its necessary that u do FSC or else i've heard they put u in 1yr training programe or smth like that!
u can apply for both MBBS and engineering and get into whatever u get admitted in!
thats what i did!
good luck for ur future

Reaction score
dragoninja98 said:
Aoa
Doing my o levels with computer,phys,chem and bio as the subjects along with the compulsory ones...
So thing is doctor or engeeneering?
Wanna do CSS !
advise me...um thinking doctory primarily beacause there are no doctors in my immediate family
But prob is i am thinking of engeeneering seriously too !

U say u are in O level at the moment. For now u just have to start ur A levels with phy, chem, math and bio. U'll get 2 years to think and figure out ur field when u'll start studying advance topics of these subjects in A levels.
Good luck! :)