• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Engineering

Reaction score
I am currently doing my a levels and want to carry on in engineering......any advice on wat type of engineering i shud do irrespective of intrst.....i am thinking abt aeronatical........pls tell me abt its scope etc

Reaction score
Aeronautical has a limited scope here in Pak. Speaking irrespective of interest. i think mechanical is would be good choice.

Reaction score
can anybody compare different types of engineering like chemical , electrical, petroleum,civil,mechanical? the salaries and scope in Pakistan and demands etc?

Reaction score
That'd be a difficult job for any1. cuz salaries of all the engineers of a specific field is not the same. an electrical engg may be earning more at some place where as a chemical engg may be earning decent at some other.
i would say choose ur field according to ur interest, otherwise engineering would get tough for u!

Reaction score
but atleast any bdy might know wts the scope for pakistan in which type of engineering? like is it good to do petroleum engineering in pakistan or not?

Reaction score
Every field has a scope if you are good at it. But if we just consider the demand aspect then Telecom is the emerging field of eng in Pakistan.
Petroleum is a very tedious Field. Although you get a good pay but very hard work is needed of you. Pakistan doesn't have that much scope for Petroleum.

Reaction score
destined007 said:
Every field has a scope if you are good at it. But if we just consider the demand aspect then Telecom is the emerging field of eng in Pakistan.
Petroleum is a very tedious Field. Although you get a good pay but very hard work is needed of you. Pakistan doesn't have that much scope for Petroleum.

What did u say? " Telecom is the emerging field of eng in Pakistan" LOL!!!
Telecom is one of the most saturated fields in pakistan nowadays... And ur right about petroleum.

Reaction score
You say telecom saturated when we are still on 2G connections? 2G was past. 3G/4G is present. Pakistan has yet to come on 3G. It will be soon inshallah. We are still on basic of Telecom. it will grow in Pakistan.