• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English E2L Test Page

Reaction score
I have always been told by my ex-english teachers in primary school that my English is natural , however the IGCSE English proved that it is unnatural at all! , it is just a complex matter about Grammar and Presentation...

So , This topic is for training English Letters , You quote an IGCSE question , answer it over here , get rated by other members on the forums to Perfectise it , The writing tasks of each member will be numbered each , and for tips , hints , and tricks these are to be in the comments , and new ideas for each passage/letter/w.e will be included in the comment with reference to the number of the topic

You could start by this "natural" ... i keep forgetting the word ... its number is 0 , For a comment on it , write Blablablablablablablabla,blebleble and so on > Topic No.0.

Thanks in advance~!