• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

EVALUATION OR JUDGEMENT

Reaction score
Plz can anyone give me 5-6 examples of how to make an evaluation or produce a judgment at the end of a 14 marks ques.???
plz I will be grateful

Reaction score
lets take this question of May/June 09
‘The 14 Points were Muhammad Ali Jinnah ’s greatest achievement in the years 1929 to 1947.’
Do you agree? Explain your answer. [14]

You take these events,
. Jinnah' s 14 points
. Lahore Resolution
. Establishment of Pakistan

Now explain the 3 above and in the evaluation paragraph discuss which event was the most successful
Jinnah' s 14 points and Lahore Resolution were also an achievement but these two events eventually lead to the establishment of Pakistan which was 'the greatest' achievement of Jinnah
So automatically the 3rd point of your is his greatest achievement.

I attempted this question, and secured an A.

Reaction score
so all you have to do for an evaluation paragraph is to take into account all the personalities/events and then pick out the one out of it which you think was the most important and give a reason for your choice(in simpler words)
keep it brief, don' t write a lengthy paragraph, and make sure you don' t repeat what you already described. Just respond specifically to the question.

Reaction score
can u tell me that what achievements of jinnah are u gonna write in his establishment of pakistan.
if u are going to give ps exams so can u tell me that how are u preparing for the years 88-98.
thanx for help..

Reaction score
well I am through my Pakistan studies exam and Alhamdullilah secured an A.
This is the question which I attempted. I just wrote about the establishment of Pakistan, the gaining of Muslims rights, tyranny ended, rights preserved and the struggle ended.
It can be any 3 events which lie 'within' the time era and u think were an 'achievement' of Jinnah.

Reaction score
All u have to do is to pick one event/personality which you think is imp.. and give a solid reason -the reason shud be the one which u have not mentioned previously in ur Q . Evaluation has only 1 mark..so it should be precise and clear.

Reaction score
don' t 'underestimate' the evaluation thing. That is the most important in your question, checking the candidates ability to evaluate and apply the analytical approach.

Reaction score
Evaluation must be developed no matter what. And Judgement at the end is different from evaluation within the answer.

Reaction score
Evaluation within the answer is shown by assessing how a particular factor, say the Pakistan movement helped in the creation of Pakistan. Whereas, the judgment at the end will show which one of the factors was the most important (more than one factor is asked for in the 14 mark qts).

OKJ

Reaction score
So, there is no fixed judgment, it just depends on how well you described the points above and drew a "Conclusion" from it. For example,
The question is regarding the most important reformer, and you write about Shah Wali Ullah, SASB, and the other dude. In the evaluation we can give any of the reformer as the most imp, keeping in mind our above content regarding that reformer?

In our school, they have taught us like a "Fixed" Judgment/Evaluation. Like SWU was the most important, no matter the content you have written (Assuming you have written something about SHU). So which is it?