• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Everything's gone so silent

TSZ

Reaction score
After the exams, everything's gone so silent...there is so less activity and it feels weird....coz during examz dere used to be students asking questionz and helping each other out....nw there are only mods online

Reaction score
That's not necessarily true.. the mods are online daily but there are also some active regular users.. I check this place daily but I don't login much and post much.

There's probably less users because they're probably enjoying their vacations.. and they don't have to come here to post questions and stuff. The activity will probably increase again when the new session starts.

Reaction score
This is because everyone is busy with the vacations and stuff !! very less people bother to visit in Summer !!

Reaction score
yup except some people who have made this a time table in their schedule !!
yup it looks pretty quite here as the helping part almost finishes and there is no one to help except two or three !! but im looking forward to helping O Levels Pak Studies,isl and Urdu B people !! next term !!

Reaction score
well yes many people are busy in vacations after long exams :p :) by the way i login everyday and check into many places..............not necessarily study related but other places too like off topic etc ...... :)