• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Extra Subject. Business or Commerce?. Help me choose.

Reaction score
im in o3 and have to give the exam of 7 other subjects in Oct/Nov 2020. I have Bio,Chem,Physics,English Literature,,Maths,English Language and Pak Studies to give currently however i was thinking of giving an extra subject privately. I have no knowledge of either commerce or business so please suggest which would be easier to start from scratch and can be done easily in 2/3 months without taking any tutions. I can get good notes/books and a little help from my seniors but i do not want to waste money on hiring a tutor. So, considering my circumstances, which subject should i take?

Reaction score
if you don't have any background knowledge about either than I mean I would recommend ka bhai kiya zarorat hai is baqwaas ki but if you really want to or have to give then first look at the syllabus, books and past papers online. see which is easier and which are you comfortable with and then decide. look closely at past papers as they really decide your grade and sometimes the syallbus is easy and papers are hard and vice versa.