• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

F.sc or A'Level-for-NUST/PIEAS/UET LAHORE??

Reaction score
HI, alhamdulilaah i scored 6a*s and 2a's in olevel As being in islamiyat and urdu...
is it better to do f.sc to score better marks in entry test?
if a'level students have to study f.sc books in the end before f.sc then whats the advantage of it?:cautious:
i know alevel is an internationally known system, but i only need to get into a university in pakistan , one of the 3 stated above.
will it cause a problem for me later on in my life if i have to apply for jobs abroad?? will they like prefer alevel students? even if both have degrees from nust?o_O

Reaction score
If you want to apply to Universities abroad, they accept A-Level grades, but since you want to apply to Pakistan Universities you can do F.Sc if you want.
Though, you'll have to study subjects like Pakistan studies, Islamiat, Urdu again.. which for some people is a drag.

Reaction score
u should go for a levels bcz ur grades are good....for Pakistan unis u have to study fsc course in two months approx....a levels students have better concepts so entry test is not so much difficult for them....only disadvantage of doing a level is that u have to study whole books of fsc as entry test is purely based on fsc