• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE CAMBRIDGE AWARDs IN KSA

Reaction score
Re: FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE CAMBRIDGE AWARDs IN

thanks for the information...anyways i was just wonder what exactly is the award? i mean some kind of honor roll, certificate or something?...

Reaction score

thanks for the information. i reside in jeddah

Reaction score

U welcome hope all of u will be awarded
It is a certificate!
Sry 4 da late reply

Reaction score

This is an award given in each subject to the candidate who has topped i.e. got the highest mark in the relative subject in either his/her area, his country or in the whole world. Other awards such as the best 7As, 8As and 9As are also given out to the best candidate from the whole country in IGCSE or Alevels.

Hope this helped :)

Reaction score

hamidali391 said:
This is an award given in each subject to the candidate who has topped i.e. got the highest mark in the relative subject in either his/her area, his country or in the whole world. Other awards such as the best 7As, 8As and 9As are also given out to the best candidate from the whole country in IGCSE or Alevels.

CORRECT!!!
Yes but in ksa there is no best across a number of As!!! Da rest of awards r there!!!!

Reaction score

Any saudi arabia rankings post here!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score

sarasa said:
hamidali391 said:

CORRECT!!!
Yes but in ksa there is no best across a number of As!!! Da rest of awards r there!!!!

not really, a girl in my school got a distinction for the best 3As in AS in the eastern region [dammam].