• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

French syllabus 8129 (Mauritius) on 29 oct & on 31 oct

Reaction score
Please post some tips on managing the 2 paper on time and doing accurate works..!!
Firstly,for the comprehension papers.....!! Post tips and problems or any doubts !!

Reaction score
i searched for the essays in the relevant topics in english then copied the whole essays in google translate, and translated them to french! :p you could do that!

Reaction score
i searched for the essays in the relevant topics in english then copied the whole essays in google translate, and translated them to french! :p you could do that!
Hmmmm....bon li2 saa dOow.....niceeee...:D :)
pffffffffff.....franc tou,mn mari decourager azordi ar sa papier Maths lahh....pfffffff :( :/
>.<
How was the paper for you guys....?!?!:(:( :( :':)'(

Reaction score
Hmmmm....bon li2 saa dOow.....niceeee...:D :)
pffffffffff.....franc tou,mn mari decourager azordi ar sa papier Maths lahh....pfffffff :( :/
>.<
How was the paper for you guys....?!?!:(:( :( :':)'(
dont use our language, bnla pu delete! tears rolled down my cheeks as the woman took away my paper! think i got only 40! :(

Reaction score
Hi. Can someone send mark schemes for french 8129 november 2006, 2005, 2004 and 2003 please. That's urgent. Thanks in advance

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Unfortunately, we don't have any marking schemes for 8129 French.
I do have a few Question Papers if needed but I can't seem to find marking schemes from CAIE.