• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

FRUSTRATIONS are too MAINSTREAM

Reaction score
It is too odd. The life these days. Hope we all have this kind of a feeling at times. Mostly when we figure out at night that there is NOTHING WE have ACHIEVED. Try posting your problems or frustrations summed up. likely witnessing others problems. Might make feel better.

Reaction score
Okay, so, this is the perfect time to write this, cus its night and coincidentally i happened to think about this very topic.
Well, there are a lot of problems in life, nevertheless, we all need to overcome these problems, not everything is meant to be shared, all we need to do is have faith and hope in Allah.
Right now, i am frustrated with myself, because what i am, is not what i want to be, i want to be a better person, i WAS a nice peraon earlier i think, i was so close to my rabb, i loved doing ibadah, now i don't do it dil se, i feel the distance between me n Allah increasing! I have never made my parents proud of me, i really want to! I want to control my anger, its so tough!
Idk what more to say, basically i am not satisfied.