• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

fun

Reaction score
oh..i m so tired after all this studies and now maybe time for some fun..anyone wanna skype..dont worry i wont let u down..if u do just send me a private message if u dont wanna disclose it..if u want u can just post it..be there..coz if ur not..u r gnna lose a whole lot of fun...

Reaction score
Every person need to have the fun, entertainment as it is essential and beneficial for the life as well as for the mind also, most of the parents stops there child for making fun or having fun which is not at all good.

Reaction score
coolreyon123 said:
oh..i m so tired after all this studies and now maybe time for some fun..anyone wanna skype..dont worry i wont let u down..if u do just send me a private message if u dont wanna disclose it..if u want u can just post it..be there..coz if ur not..u r gnna lose a whole lot of fun...
o_O

Reaction score
I dont think hving fun in the middle of the exam is goood unless u finish studying and aim for top :D