• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GCE CIE O' Level exam recheck- so grades imrpove?

Reaction score
Guys I got a b in Islamiat and c in Pakistan studies. I know I had done very good in Islamiat. Could you please tell me if I should send them for rechecking or I should retake the exam. Also please tell , will the money be refunded if there is change in my result. Please please reply :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Reaction score
Guys I got a b in Islamiat and c in Pakistan studies. I know I had done very good in Islamiat. Could you please tell me if I should send them for rechecking or I should retake the exam. Also please tell , will the money be refunded if there is change in my result. Please please reply :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
If grades are raised then they will refund the fee.

Reaction score
AOA GuyZZ! I applied for paper recheck of my CIE olevel islamiyat paper for june 2016. My expected grade had been an A* but i sadly earned a B where as I used to get the highest marks in Islamiyat P2 but i got a C in that and an A in P1. So i applied for the recheck which luckily proved successful and i improved my overall grade from B to A though i was discouraged to do so by many but now i believe that if i hadnt taken that decision, that B would have been a 'Kaala Dhabba' on my result card as i got an A in Pak St. and A* in urdu. So now after the grade improvement I have straight A's all credits to Almighty Allah. My msg is to everybody that CIE do make blunders and if u r 110% confident in ur paper but get an undesired grade, do go for the recheck and leave the rest to the Almighty. Now i m waiting for my fees to be refunded :) :D

Reaction score
Hello people! I allpeard from O levels this May/June 2011 session and got a few B's and most A's . I want to get the B's rechecked but I want to know how has everyone's experience with rechecks been? did your grade improve after recheck? do you know someone whose grade changed after recheck? what was it before recheck and what did it become after recheck??

if you know, then please do tell me, along with the grade change, tht which subject did you/ someone you know got rechecked? and which type of recheck was it ?

Also, PLEASE do tell if you know how long did it take to get the rechecked result after sending the form? and if you appeared through school, then do you have to send it through your school?

if I do not get A's after recheck, then I'll reappear. the last date for registration for reappearing for the Oct/ Nov session is 15th September. do you think I will get my rechecked grades before that? how long does it usually take, to get the rechecked grades back?

PLEASE HELP ME!! I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IF YOU DO!!! thanks!

PLEASE DO reply and help me!

please reply ASAP.
Have you make your exam re checked