• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Geography Topical Past Papers Available !!!!!

Reaction score
Hello Everyone ,

By Allah's grace and blessing I have compiled this Topical Past Paper Question Bank for O Level Pakistan Studies (Geography) from 2000 - 2012. However they are only Question number and details and for the solution you should consult past papers from Xtremepapers or Redspot depending on your choice. Questions are topically arranged.

Regards
Ruman Wajih

Below is the file for download :

Attachments

• Geography Topical.pdf
    92.2 KB · Views: 6,660
Reaction score
salam, I download it. jazakallah. pray for my children success in igcse exams. sir, I want IGCSE (0448) pak studies oct/nov 2012 exam paper with marking scheme urgently. jazakallah

Reaction score
If you visit some book stores in your area, you can easily find topicals on most subjects. I have a huge 600pg topical of History and Geography together with marking schemes. For anyone in Islamabad, you can get Sir Amir Saleem's notes on Geography - they are very well detailed and explained and also include past paper questions on all topics.

Reaction score
If you visit some book stores in your area, you can easily find topicals on most subjects. I have a huge 600pg topical of History and Geography together with marking schemes. For anyone in Islamabad, you can get Sir Amir Saleem's notes on Geography - they are very well detailed and explained and also include past paper questions on all topics.

are they free of charge - you tell me >>>

Reaction score
Hello Everyone ,

By Allah's grace and blessing I have compiled this Topical Past Paper Question Bank for O Level Pakistan Studies (Geography) from 2000 - 2012. However they are only Question number and details and for the solution you should consult past papers from Xtremepapers or Redspot depending on your choice. Questions are topically arranged.

Regards
Ruman Wajih

Thats great ...... excellent
e="Ruman Wajih, post: 483709, member: 20744"]Hello Everyone ,

Regards
Ruman Wajih

Below is the file for download :[/quote]
Thats

Reaction score
Hello Everyone ,

Regards
Ruman Wajih

omg thanks alot... may allah bless u... ive been searching for these for a long time :)

Reaction score
Hello Everyone ,

Regards
Ruman Wajih

can u plz put the references of 2012 -2016
i would really appriciate them

Reaction score
hey, i need help with urdu second language. tbh i've never really paid attention to this subject all these years but now as o level exams are near, this subject is literally terrifying me to a great extent. I need your help. Please tell me how to imporove my vocabulary in like 4 months? and how to get an A* in urdu