• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Guys I am having Confusion in Islamiat ...

Reaction score
Guys i am having confusion in what to write in HOW WE CAN ACT UPON and HOW THE THEME IS IN DISNTICTIVE WAY.. plz help me out ... :?:

Reaction score
in distinctive way means ............. in a special way like e.g. AYATUL KURSI TALKS ABOUT THRONE . how can we act upon means how can we PRACTISE THOSE TEACHINGS IN OUR LIVES...............(anybody: correct me if i am wrong cuz i dont want others to get wrong answers)

Reaction score
silent hunter is correct......in distinctive way u have to compare that surah wid others which hv the same theme as the one on which u r to write

Reaction score
yes but i dont think this a such a big problem and yes what silent hunter told is absolutely correct and Remember dont go for irrelevent details while writing main theme and act upon

Reaction score
yep as said by AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs never go for irrelevant details ........... write to the point answer..................writing irrelevant may lead to shortage of time and it doesnt increase any marks.