• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help needesd in urdu b

Reaction score
is it necessary to write a couplet in essay, dialogue writing and spech or not :D in urdu B

Reaction score
@hamza123 My Urdu teacher sucks really! we had an awesome teacher in previous year but the management community fired her and brought a Urdu Sir Who know nothing about O levels but through guidance given by my seniors and Allah Al-mighty + Xtreme papers I knw much abut Urdu paper and I knw its not necessary to write couplet !! :)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
hamza123 said:
is it necessary to write a couplet in essay, dialogue writing and spech or not :D in urdu B
Assalamoalaikum!!
what's a couplet :shock: may be i can help u..but i dont really understand what a couplet is..if u cud explain :)

Reaction score
^^^ Sher (From Wikipedia: A couplet is a pair of lines of meter in poetry.)

And its not necessary. Infact we were never told about it last year when we gave our paper in 2010 so it is not required.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
oh...ok...so as for that...u know our teacher told that if u write a sher....u'll be awarded two marks..if i am right for that directly!! so it makes ur essay..and all that gud...so it's better to write so as to get gud marks! :)