• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help required regarding MCAT

Reaction score
Hey everyone.
I wanted to know a few things. Any help would be appreciated.
I am currently doing my A levels with Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Economics. I wanna pursue Medical in future, i just did AS. Is MCAT required for Pakistan too because as far as i know it's required for U.S and please tell me when should i take it and the registration procedure and how much time does it require to prepare for the test? And how the exam is conducted, i mean where?
Thanks.

Last edited:
Reaction score
MCAT is required for medical in Pakistan but not the US one. We have our own version. This one is conducted by UHS(University of Health Sciences). The venue is subject to change . The syllabus is the same as Fsc. For registration details you need to contact UBS as they can guide you better. You can't take the MCAT this year as you need a full A Level qualification. So maybe next year, it is usuwlly conducted somewhere in the end of September.

The time for preparation is dependent on you . How quickly you learn and how much time you want to give.

If this was helpful , remember you owe me one.

Reaction score
MCAT is required for medical in Pakistan but not the US one. We have our own version. This one is conducted by UHS(University of Health Sciences). The venue is subject to change . The syllabus is the same as Fsc. For registration details you need to contact UBS as they can guide you better. You can't take the MCAT this year as you need a full A Level qualification. So maybe next year, it is usuwlly conducted somewhere in the end of September.

The time for preparation is dependent on you . How quickly you learn and how much time you want to give.

If this was helpful , remember you owe me one.
Hey thanks for clearing me up, but i also want to know about MCAT which is conducted by AAMCAS for applying U.S, if you can tell me about that so that would be really helpful.

Reaction score
Hey thanks for clearing me up, but i also want to know about MCAT which is conducted by AAMCAS for applying U.S, if you can tell me about that so that would be really helpful.
The only thing I know that first you need a college degree for giving the MCAT. US medical degree is a graduate course so you will need to complete your Bachelors first.