• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help with A-Level Islamic Studies

Reaction score
Assalamualaikum :) ,

Longtime lurker first time poster,lol

Im very much interested in giving Islamiat A-Level's (complete) this Nov 2019 but due to financial reasons i cant get a Tutor beacuse of which i cant Notes to study either (believe me i tried).

What i tried to do:

1) Went to Urdu Bazaar yesterday could'nt find anything there either plus i dont know anyone or have any friends who might help me out (just me against the world :) ).

2) tried Googling came across some Pahary's notes but cant download it plus they quite Old apart from that nothing usefull.

Bascially i need help with Islamiat Studies im a private student and have no idea what study materials to get, how to answer questions etc.

Some info about me (might be helpful):
I did O Levels in 2007 since then due to financial reason never could get any further.
This Islamiat is my LAST A-Level Exam left i have successfully given the other Two in the last 4years.

I wont lie im on the edge of finally quiting studies coz' i will never get into any University anyway plus im more than tired of trying to pursue studies and failing miserably so whats the point?

I hope im clear enough.

Thankyou for reading!