• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

hey guys!! i need advice on how to study!

Reaction score
hi!! i'm nancy and i need u guys to give me some advice on how to study!!!
in the past years, i used to study a lesson by revising every single paragraph in the lesson, and if i changed a word while recalling it, i used to start revising it again!!! so, i took a lot of time to finish a lesson, but i used to achieve high marks. however, now, as i'm in grade 10 i know that if i went on studying in that way, the year is gonna end and i'm not gonna finish anything. i really tried to study in that way again but it took me a lot and i didn't finish anything yet!! i know that my problem may sound a bit silly but i really don't know how to study now and the exams are getting nearer and i don't know what to do!! i'm in a horrible state and feel that i'm gonna fail :cry: :cry: :cry: , so i'd really appreciate it if u could help...
Thnx in advance.

Reaction score
hey! okay...maybe my advice works :lol:
first of all you must go through what u studied in the class today.. read the chapter from the book
DO NOT MEMORIZE STUFF....U MUST UNDESTAND EVERYTHING!!
understanding things us way easier and fun than actually memorizing!
if u have any questions regarding the topic u did....ask ur teacher
go through the syllabus(u must hav it all the time) and u should be able to know everything there..if not, ask ur teacher.
DO THE PAST PAPERS!
past papers are really important...they give u a good practice, so after finishing the lesson...do the past papers
so yeah...thats all....easy!
dont waste ur time...do the past papers..thats the best advice from me.
and good luck for ur exam! :)

Reaction score
thnx soooo much...i tried it and the time i took in studying 1 lesson started to decrease :D :)