• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

History....

Reaction score
Hello;;
hey guys r u doin sec3 of history ???

i m in confusion whether to do it or not??

plz tell me vt u guyzz r doin??

Reaction score
There is no problem in leaving the section 3 of history, since the first 3 question are always from section 1 & 2. But my advice: Don't leave section 3 completely. It may be extra hard work, however, it will really help you while attempting the paper. You'll have a choice which is always good. My friends have had bad experiencs leaving the section 3 and I was lucky enough to do it. So you better study some part of section 3, so that atleast you have some chance that a question from what you studied might come. Check out the 2010 papers, see which topics have come and are still to come, and decide for yourself. But don't leave anything out from section 1 and 2.

Reaction score
thank you for the advice =]
and the new thing which was added last year you know the ministries from 1998 like benazir and all
what about just leaving this ??

Reaction score
I haven't seen the latest past papers. You can leave the part that has allready been tested. Obviously, there is a chance that it might come too. But atleast then you can turn back to section 1 & 2 in the end. Studying extra is never bad.

Reaction score
If you all really want to leave section 3 dont leave the whole of it.Try doing the problems of the new nations and ministries or problems or relations.I would say leave the relations because they are tooo many countries and you wont learn them that easy.But the choice up to you as this oct/nov paper showed the same previous trend and it had 4 questions from sec 1 & 2..

SO DECIDE ACCORDINGLY...

Reaction score
i thnk we shud do 1st chapter of sec3......

bcz Q3 smetimes do cme frm the 1st chapter.........

Reaction score
vishal said:
i thnk we shud do 1st chapter of sec3......

bcz Q3 smetimes do cme frm the 1st chapter.........

Yup you are right here.DO that and then you must know all the secs and their parts that you are doing very well as you will be leaving most of sec 3 ..

Well ill be doing the ministries also but i dont know relations that well!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
yh the relation one part is diificult................

i hve also heard tht ministries is the most probable topic tht cn cme out this year frm sec3.

Reaction score
yup you are right there that the relations is difficult and do the ministries as it is believed that it may come.........