• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how was BUSINESS PAPER 12??

Reaction score
the paper was relatively easy except for the the pie chart and bar chart question...i also thought the first two section B questions were unambiguous

Reaction score
laviva said:
the paper was relatively easy except for the the pie chart and bar chart question...i also thought the first two section B questions were unambiguous

are u laviva...as in the laviva i kno????

Reaction score
most people in our exam centre attempted that one...but i was a little confused about 7b....what did u write ???

Reaction score
laviva said:
most people in our exam centre attempted that one...but i was a little confused about 7b....what did u write ???
i wrote about the job rotation, delegation, and group circles and maslows table of hierchy
i think that was wat dey were askin 4

Reaction score
i was very confused because the first part asked "HOW financial rewards may be used" but the second part asked "WHY non financial methods should be used" ...i wrote the same stuff including job enrichment n herzberg's motivators and stuff

Reaction score
it was all right. I chose the cash flow question for part B. Do u think 4 discussed ways on improving cash flow + discussion on why cash flow should not be in excess can earn me 12 marks? As for d piechart question, I wonder if saying its circle shaped will get u a mark o_O

Reaction score
for pie chart i also wrote something like this, the section B was very easy. I attempted the 5th, it was the most unambigous.

Reaction score
Nixorbe said:
it was all right. I chose the cash flow question for part B. Do u think 4 discussed ways on improving cash flow + discussion on why cash flow should not be in excess can earn me 12 marks? As for d piechart question, I wonder if saying its circle shaped will get u a mark o_O

Haha, cant say abt pie chart, but writing abt in sec B if u even score 15-16 out of 20, thats a blessing. Thats what examiner says. I also attempted this part and first discussed the prob which a business could face if cash flow is not improved. Then I discused 6 ways of improvng cash flows. I wonder whether its f9 or not

Reaction score
Q7 in Section B. For pie chart:

It is a pictorial representation of data. Its a 360 degree circle and its sectors show the proportion of the total sample which an individual element makes up.

This will gain 2 marks.

Reaction score
the pie chart question was very weird...i just wrote that it illustrates different proportions of data collected or something....i actually drew a pie chart and also a bar graph in the next question but i dont think they ll get any additional score :S

Reaction score
who doesnt know what a pie chart is?? drawing it wont matter much, but we never know what the examiner might appreciate. He might aswell give you credit.