• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was chem p22?

Reaction score
Do you think it was easy or hard? What do you think is the minimum mark for A? I didn't do it well :cry: :cry: :cry: and I didn't see the question on the last page 'cause i thought it was a blank page :cry: :cry: :cry:

One question asked what is the function group in aldehyde. Was it right to write carbonyl group? Or just write aldehyde group?

Reaction score
kiddo ! 1st see the whole paper then solve it. there was written that there are 8 printed pages.

Reaction score
Terence_cn said:
Do you think it was easy or hard? What do you think is the minimum mark for A? I didn't do it well :cry: :cry: :cry: and I didn't see the question on the last page 'cause i thought it was a blank page :cry: :cry: :cry:

One question asked what is the function group in aldehyde. Was it right to write carbonyl group? Or just write aldehyde group?

yuh gotta write aldehyde......because carbonyl means ketone as well.....and ketone doesn't give positive test for tollen's reagent!!!!!

Reaction score
The paper was rather disappointingly easy. I hope to get an A still, insha allah but after having practiced the relatively harder questions from so many past papers I really would have rather had a tougher paper. I think that's why I screwed up , because the paper was too easy for my liking. Anyways the percentile should be pretty damn high, sadly this time. Lets pray now.