• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I Need Help... Please

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, I am a Management Student, and I have this one Module Named Executive Communication. Now I am stucked in the middle of the assignment cux of this question. (n) "Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity." Critically comment on this statement. I am not getting about which topic it is talking,!! Any Management Student/ anyone knows anythn about it?? Please help. :(:)
Oh this is the topic I wrote on for SAT1 diagnostic test:
I included the points children are given lego and are at the epitome of creativity but then adults drop by and start dictating on how to piece the lego together.
Here is the point they start killing the childs own genius within
Einstein: dropped out of school, couldnt understand what the teachers taught him but once he started doing things his own way he became one of the most celebrated scientist of all time.
and around 3-4 other examples I do not remember exactly at the moment.
hope this gets yous started.