• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IBCC (karachi) experience ?

Reaction score
heyy everyone !! I will be applying for equivalence soon as the results have been declared. I will appreciate if anybody here shares his/her experiences with the IBCC people in karachi.

Also anyone who had applied for equivalency on urgent basis, how many days do they take for an urgent application..??

Reaction score
salam

i think 3 days are required for urgent

you MUST get a HOPE CERTIFICATE from school and give it to IBCC people, in case you dont get time for receiving original certificates in time for registration dates (like it happens in Punjab)

it should look like this
"Principal: I am confident that ___ d/o ____ will secure 60%+ marks once his equivalence is made for HSSC"

Then after we get our original certificates, we make PROPER equivalence instead of a provisional one that was based on hope certificate

Reaction score
salam

i think 3 days are required for urgent

you MUST get a HOPE CERTIFICATE from school and give it to IBCC people, in case you dont get time for receiving original certificates in time for registration dates (like it happens in Punjab)

it should look like this
"Principal: I am confident that ___ d/o ____ will secure 60%+ marks once his equivalence is made for HSSC"

Then after we get our original certificates, we make PROPER equivalence instead of a provisional one that was based on hope certificate

hey i have not received by original certificate. i have received the provisional certificate so can u please elaborate on the hope certificate. if we get the hope certificate from school can ibcc make our equivalence certificate from our provisional result?

Reaction score
VelaneDeBeaute OakMoon!

as far as i remember (please confirm this), you must go to your school to get a hope certificate. It must bear the school logo etc, and it should state that

"...your name... S/O of ....father's name... is a student of ...name of school....

He will score at least 60% marks in his HSSC equivalence etc"

Reaction score
VelaneDeBeaute OakMoon!

as far as i remember (please confirm this), you must go to your school to get a hope certificate. It must bear the school logo etc, and it should state that

"...your name... S/O of ....father's name... is a student of ...name of school....

He will score at least 60% marks in his HSSC equivalence etc"
alright so how will that hope certificate help me if i do get it. What is the adv of hope certificate. can u plzz tell

Reaction score
alright so how will that hope certificate help me if i do get it. What is the adv of hope certificate. can u plzz tell

The advantage of a Hope Certificate? You don't have to go through the rapid-equivalence-securing thing, and you still secure a seat for the test.
Just call up your school and tell them to prepare your hope certificate for MCAT. They will. anwar2400 is right about those specifics, but nonetheless, just call up your school, and they'll do it themselves. :)

Reaction score

But later on you would have to make the PROPER EQUIVALENCE AND SUBMIT THAT TO IBCC

OTHERWISE THEY WILL NOT ACCEPT YOUR DOCUMENTS

Reaction score
I believe you can also just give an affidavit if you are in A levels and are awaiting your IBCC result.

Reaction score
I believe you can also just give an affidavit if you are in A levels and are awaiting your IBCC result.

Reaction score
The advantage of a Hope Certificate? You don't have to go through the rapid-equivalence-securing thing, and you still secure a seat for the test.
Just call up your school and tell them to prepare your hope certificate for MCAT. They will. anwar2400 is right about those specifics, but nonetheless, just call up your school, and they'll do it themselves. :)
Hey friend...i need your help..I had submitted my A levels equivalence form at IBCC on Friday 6th sept and now I will get it on 25th sept that is after 14 working days..and the last date for the submission of DUHS application form is 23rd sept! plzzzzzzzz suggest me wt to do now????? I m reallllyyy tensed! :'(

Reaction score
OakMoon!

Correct me if im wrong

You need to make a hope certificate. That you will get at least 60% marks in Alevels/HSSC etc. You use that hope certificate and give to IBCC.
IBCC people they give you a TEMPORARY EQUIVALENCE. Then, you submit that to DUHS and after you get your original HSSC equivalence, you submit that to DUHS

We did this for UHS in lahore. Im not sure whether this method is accepted in karachi or not. Call DUHS and ask them.

YOU must go to your school to get a hope certificate. It must bear the school logo etc, and it should state that

"...your name... D/O of ....father's name... is a student of ...name of school....

She will score at least 60% marks in his HSSC equivalence etc"

btw, why didnt u make an urgent equivalence??

Reaction score
OakMoon!

Correct me if im wrong

You need to make a hope certificate. That you will get at least 60% marks in Alevels/HSSC etc. You use that hope certificate and give to IBCC.
IBCC people they give you a TEMPORARY EQUIVALENCE. Then, you submit that to DUHS and after you get your original HSSC equivalence, you submit that to DUHS

We did this for UHS in lahore. Im not sure whether this method is accepted in karachi or not. Call DUHS and ask them.

YOU must go to your school to get a hope certificate. It must bear the school logo etc, and it should state that

"...your name... D/O of ....father's name... is a student of ...name of school....

She will score at least 60% marks in his HSSC equivalence etc"

btw, why didnt u make an urgent equivalence??

CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO MAKE AN URGENT IBCC EQUIVALENCE CERTIFICATE FROM IBCC??!!!

Reaction score
heyy everyone !! I will be applying for equivalence soon as the results have been declared. I will appreciate if anybody here shares his/her experiences with the IBCC people in karachi.

Also anyone who had applied for equivalency on urgent basis, how many days do they take for an urgent application..??

Heyyy..I need guidance from u.....can u tell wht were ur alevel grade n wht wht were ur marks or percentage on equivalence? ??
I got my AS edexcel results it wasn't so gud.....so nw wht will be least grades tht will make 60/ on equivalence. .??