• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT 0417 May/June 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
guys, im having my paper 2 on the 23rd, this wednesday, and i reallly need the paper, please guys who have already done the exam, if you can somehow get the paper for me, ill do anything, please? :D

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
What you are asking for is cheating!! :geek:
Any further posts either directly or indirectly related to cheating will get you banned from XPF!
Anyone who wishes to help might also get banned!

Now, welcome to XPF! :)

Reaction score
hey you
already you r the early and first session ay no one has examined yet and this session is strict-ed very well the files will be in schools 1 day before the test and the examination paper will be delivered in the same day of the test in the morning no one allowed to keep any printouts o any paper with him so no way to cheat :)

Reaction score
hey guys
does any one did the exam is it difficult any thing unusual please answer mine is soon

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!!

As said above, discussing about paper leaks is afainst the forum rules :!:

So kindly refrain from asking what came in the exam :)

Reaction score
OKay math angel i agree no cheating ..........
But Ppl wat do u think is gonna come tomorrow ??/
And plz post the important topics ...............
Iz it gonna be hard or easy ??

And plz guys advice me how much time shud be spent on Which areathe most ?

Reaction score
I don't get the moderation team of xpf. Topics that are still being discussed are locked totally irritating the users even if the discussion hasjust gone a bit off topic. While this topic, which is totally against the XPF rules has still not been locked or deleted even though posts have been made by the moderation team that means they are aware of this. Some of the moderators are either too hyper-active while others are totally inactive. :(

Reaction score
Now since that its still unlocked. I will give an advice to those who are giving ICT practicals. If you have allready given it, then my bad. But there are different dates for different institutions for the practicals. So instead of asking on this site, you should first of all inquire your own ICT teacher. The teachers get the paper beforehand because he/she has to set up the equipment accordingly. Contact him. He surely will give you hints, and make sure that he has taught you everything that is in the paper. So if he teaches you anything at the last minute, that means its coming in the paper. Some teachers, unfairly, also give out the paper to their students, that is how the ICT practical leaks in every single session.
I would also like to tell you something, the main thing in ICT is the theory paper. In our session, june 2010, a guy got a distinction in ICT with just 94%. He had the perfect practicals, but the percentile is just too high in the theory paper that your overall percentage drop. So basically your theory paper should go well.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
We were waiting for your great tips :| Thats why left it unlocked!
" a bit off topic " as u said! You surely don't use XPF much then!
Just go and see those locked topics (apart from the 'forcast grades' one) and you'll c that 'bit'.
Hundreds of posts have been moved from a qualification section to a 'Chat' or 'Off topic' sections, you don't see that!
I've deleted posts like these before. But left this one undeleted and unlocked on the request of one member (according to him/her the thread maker should realise his mistake and we must allow him to reply to our posts so that he doesn't post such stuff again)
But ..
Sorry though!

*LOCKED*

Status
Not open for further replies.