• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

If anyone needs tutoring (olevel students) in rawalpindi, please let me know!

Reaction score
If anyone needs tutoring (olevel students specifically) in the following subjects:

- math
- computer studies
- Urdu
- English
- physics/chemistry
- biology

01,02 and 03

Then please contact me, I have a friend who teaches really good stuff in the time allotted and doesn't charge that much, compared to the local academies do. Inbox me or message on this thread if your interested. The location of the tutor is in bharia 2, but can come to the house anywhere in bharia. He is trained by the teachers in academies so he is quite professional and does know the tips and tricks to his trade.

Message me if your interested and il give you his name and cellphone number.

Regards

Have a good day! :)

Reaction score
If anyone needs tutoring (olevel students specifically) in the following subjects:

- math
- computer studies
- Urdu
- English
- physics/chemistry
- biology

01,02 and 03

Then please contact me, I have a friend who teaches really good stuff in the time allotted and doesn't charge that much, compared to the local academies do. Inbox me or message on this thread if your interested. The location of the tutor is in bharia 2, but can come to the house anywhere in bharia. He is trained by the teachers in academies so he is quite professional and does know the tips and tricks to his trade.

Message me if your interested and il give you his name and cellphone number.

Regards

Have a good day! :)
dont mind but y is ur location UK o_O