• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Internships/ Work experience suggestions?

Reaction score
I've just finished my Alevel exams and plan to go abroad on holiday but will be back before July. I'm still applying to universities, but from what they things are I might have to wait another few months till I'll actually start university, perhaps even till January 2011.
I really do want to get some work experience, not just for the sake of writing it on my my apps but I really would enjoy having something productive to do. I plan to study economics (Development in particular) and perhaps even international relations so preferably some work experince related to something like that. I'm also a very good writer and would love to take up volunteer work. Does anyone have an suggestions or know of anything I can take up over this summer?

Reaction score
These are the fantastic opportunities to help out! These are some different volunteer opportunities for teens and many scholarships; now, require teens to volunteer in the community. It is also great to be a part of this foundation, for learning experience and have been a great way, to enhance your creativity.