• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Is it true

Is it true

• Yes

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I dunno

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
Reaction score
There was a time when i was like you people. Bonded with several people here and daily coming online with my precious account to chat and have fun with the students here. Felt like the MVP around here making constant puns about random stuff. The fact that i got that account banned and put my XPC life behind me is actually very surprising. I am still not sure how it happened but all of you are going to grow up someday as well. To name a few, the fellas below were and probably still are awesome.

etudiante
SalmanPakRocks
Monster
Lucella
Scarface
Iredescent
badrobot14
and like 15 others xD

Reaction score
There was a time when i was like you people. Bonded with several people here and daily coming online with my precious account to chat and have fun with the students here. Felt like the MVP around here making constant puns about random stuff. The fact that i got that account banned and put my XPC life behind me is actually very surprising. I am still not sure how it happened but all of you are going to grow up someday as well. To name a few, the fellas below were and probably still are awesome.

etudiante
SalmanPakRocks
Monster
Lucella
Scarface
Iredescent
badrobot14
and like 15 others xD
That old acc name?