• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

isl

Reaction score
can anyone tell me how to answer this question....

explain the main themes of the surahs you have studied abou allah's relationship with the messengers or created world?????

plz.....

Reaction score
PLZ TELL ME WHEN WRITING THE THEMES OF SURAHS IN THIS QUESTION DO WE HAVE TO MENTION THE SPECIFIC NAMES OF THE SURAHS IN THE ANSWER ????

PLZZZ GUIDE ME.........

Reaction score
yeah
Getting level 4 marks in part (b) question for suras

Briefly explain how each passage presents its theme in a distinctive way?
Well there are two words which we have to focus on theme and distinctive.
Theme is rather easier as you have described it in the previous part. so what we are left with is the word distinctive.
Distinctive means unique or how it is different from a particular thing.
So what we have to do is to compare the theme with another passage in the syllabus that mentions the same theme. After mentioning this we have to explain how each passage presents its theme in a different way from the other.
One other thing we have to add is to discuss what do the teachings contained in the verse means.
For hadith part b it’s different. There are actually 3 ways in which one could answer the question.
1.giving abstract explanations
2.giving ref. to quranic verse or another hadith and clearly working out the relationship between the hadis in question and the reference you gave in your answer.
3.giving illustrative examples(Can be from prophet’s life) and then clearly drawing a link between the hadis asked in question

Reaction score
you just have to write that first by looking at the translation, cover the main points in ur main theme with a relevant reference...
then in part (b) you can explain it that how that surah conveys the teachings of the surah
i ll give u an example... In surah fussilat : 1 point in part a) can be:::
This surah also talks about life after death and all people will be given second life and face their consequences of their deeds..

keeping this part in mind you can write in part b)
the second life is proved here with an example that as Allah givves life to a barren land with rain likewise he can give life to manking after death: Quran says in Surah 30.. " And again He will give you life "

hope that helped...! :)

Reaction score
Hey Vishal....Look Allah's relationship with the created world includes Surah Fatiha, Surah Baqarah(2: 21-22), Surah Alaq, Surah Zilzaal and Surah Nas.....Now when u look at their translation and explanation...What do u notice common in them..?? they all mention Allah Attributes, His Wisdom, His Power, His Control over the earth and the heavens and everything contained in them....It also mentions Allah's Unity and Oneness...Furthermore it gives a glance over the Divine Message.....I hope now u can further elaborate and make sure not to write more than 4 lines cause there are 4 marks for the whole question which means that 2 marks for each part...!!!

Allah's relationship with Messengers include...Surah Baqarah(2: 30-37), Surah An'aam(6: 70-79), Surah Maidah(5: 110), Surah Duha and Surah Kausar....now answer this as explained above...!!!

Look for Part a) write what is the main theme as in whats the main idea represented by the theme or in other words a short summary for all the Surahs under same heading...For Part b) explain what's mentioned in the Surah with regard to the heading...

I hope u understand!!