• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiyat Help Needed - Yet Again

Reaction score
Okay so....
Thing is,
I just need some help with 1 thing...
Someone just tell me what is difficult from the theme : The History and Importance of the Hadiths.
And plz, just gimme some questions..
Your help, as always, will be greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
what do you want to know can u specify.Do you want to know which topics are difficult under the heading The History and Importance of the Hadiths.
Then i should tell you must know how hadith were compiled in prophets (P.B.U.H.) time and after his time.And also some details about the collections of Sihah Sitta, the six collections. Also you must know the relationship of Quran and Sunnah and the most difficult thing i found is how is: Significance of hadith in thought and action in Islam.

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
what do you want to know can u specify.Do you want to know which topics are difficult under the heading The History and Importance of the Hadiths.
Then i should tell you must know how hadith were compiled in prophets (P.B.U.H.) time and after his time.And also some details about the collections of Sihah Sitta, the six collections. Also you must know the relationship of Quran and Sunnah and the most difficult thing i found is how is: Significance of hadith in thought and action in Islam.
Compilation of Quran is easy but like Scouserlfc said: The Significance of hadith in thought and action in Islam is a little bit difficult but again in this we are asked the importance of Hadis as the second source of law and its place as a first source when Quran is silent on a subject and furthermore it is the explanation of Quran.

Reaction score
Yeah but he asked what is important so deserves to know and further more you must know about the compilers like Bukhari and Muslim. So wanna ask what will you write if i give you a question of significance of hadith in thought and action in Islam,

Reaction score
Well I would write that Hadith is
1) The saying and actions of Prophet(s) and who can guide us better than he. ( I would also provide a Quranic verse)
2) The Place of Hadith after Quran and the two things never disagree each other.
3) I would also write about Hadis Qudsi which are the words of Allah but not the part of Quran.
4) I would further explain and give examples of Hadith explaning the Quran properly to muslims.
5) I would also write about the authority of Hadith to be used as the first source when Quran is silent on subject.