• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiyat Help Needed

Reaction score
Describe three events from the time of the Prophet and the Rightly Guided Caliphs that
show how they conducted relations between the early Muslim community and other
communities..

When they say the communities,
will this suffice?

1. Charter of Madinah
2. Treaty of Hudaibiya
3. Fall of Jerusalam - Hazrat Umar's time???

and i wanted to know whether,, prophet's(SAW) relations with Makkans could also be included. They were also a community after all....

Reaction score
the the relation and treatment with Makkans will can also be included as they are demanding about Prophet(s) lifetime

Reaction score
Alchemist4lyf said:
Describe three events from the time of the Prophet and the Rightly Guided Caliphs that
show how they conducted relations between the early Muslim community and other
communities..

When they say the communities,
will this suffice?

1. Charter of Madinah
2. Treaty of Hudaibiya
3. Fall of Jerusalam - Hazrat Umar's time???

and i wanted to know whether,, prophet's(SAW) relations with Makkans could also be included. They were also a community after all....
I doubt about the fall of Jersusalam !!

Reaction score
Nah nah...
After the fall, Hazrat Umer himself went there, and drafted the treaty.. and other stuff, such as not praying in a church, and jizya and stuff. All that promotes good relations.

Reaction score
Yeah you can describe that but not actually the Fall in which they surrendered !! this will be considered irrelevant !! :)

Reaction score
Oh yeah thanks dudes for helping me i was going to write this question but i dont know what Alchemist always writes the question i would write thanks ALCHEMIST a whole lot.\\\

And yeah fall of Jerusalam the treaty part is important.

Reaction score
u can write whole lot of stuff eg the conquest of makkah, the action of abu bakr against the false prophets as well as tribes that refused to pay zakah

u see they arer asking for relations between muslims and non muslims so any significant event that u know about u can write about. r u getting my point?