• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiyat

Reaction score
guys i need help in islamiyat (syllabus 2058)

Q1. what is a main theme of a Surah?
Q2. what is the presentation of the theme?

Plzz explain very clearly..

Reaction score
A1.the main theme of the Surah is the main teachings of the Surah like in Ayat ul kursi,the main theme is abt Allahs oness and Unity,His OMnipotence (All powerful) and his Omniscient (All Knowing) .U csn always find these themes by reading the passages and finding thier central idea like in English Literature if ur school taught u then u used to do this.

and ur A2 i think it shud be this and not only presentation of theme it shud be.
• the way each passage presents its theme(s) in its own particular way.

in This u have to tell in a distinctive way how the main theme is presented in this Surah or any other Surah,u tell how uniquely it is presented in this Surah and give quotations to support this or tell where this is present in the Quran.Like in the Surah concerning Prophet Ibrahim the distinctive way is how he used logic to try to convince his people to come to the right path and this is also present in the quran in other laces and he did not force them and how worthless is to worship celestial bodies.U can also say that distictive way is the elaboration of main theme u write abt how it presents like almost in ur own views.
Get this book as it has complete a and b parts of Surahs and u wont have to make notes ur self.
Islam in mordern Perspective by Aisha Tariq.

Reaction score
does Ayesha Tariq book have these ready made ?? if so then can you plzzzzzzzzzzzzz upload it !! thanks

Reaction score
I meant that does Ayesha Tariq book have main theme and distinctive theme made ??? like
Main theme
Distinctive theme
hope your getting my point so if you do please post it here !!

Reaction score
Yes it has the main theme and Distinctive way made up do u want it its a difficult job but ill do it,ill scan it and by the way dont u have the book i thought u had it its really amazed me yaar. :?

Reaction score
No I don't have Ayesha Tariq's book and please do scan it and it will be very helpful of you !! :)

Reaction score
yup scuouserflc please do so
by the way which schools do u study in?

Reaction score
guys tell me see i can only do like five surahs in a day so tell me which category of Surah like "ALLAH IN HIMSELF etc." do u want first write here before 6pm and then ill do the scanning.

Reaction score
Yaar im bitterly disappointed to tell u guys that i wont be able to this today I experienced one of the woorst electricity outages,ill try to do later please be patient.