• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Let's follow rules-- PLEASE READ

Reaction score
Guys,
Let's please follow CIE rules and not ask questions or discuss papers before 24h after exam.. Please guys, XtremePapers.net is one of the BEST resources ever for exams, and if CIE people find discussion on about answers they might ask to shut down the site, or else other governments might block the site, which is bad for us..

Please guys co-operate. Just go into the exam with what you know.
This is no offence to anyone. I am just asking you to be fair! :D

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
yes i would appreciate if everyone does what Ramanakumar said,cuz everyone just discussing the answers as PlanetMaster says those are all just old rules,anyhow we have them written on our statement of entries so we better follow it and be on the safe side!Just have patience ,start discussung when the next day starts!

Reaction score
cie cant do anything :!:

and no body gave us the questions they just gave us the subject of the question
:!: :?: :idea: :arrow:

Reaction score
Actually this is not the only site or place where the exams r being discussed...
so if the cie wanted to close this site they will have to close Facebook too
also they will have to force people to switch off their cell phones and to prevent them from seeing each other
and thats completely nonsense
nobody can prevent actions which are done in large scale
and dont forget that there r two varients for each paper so exams are not the same

Reaction score
n didnt they say everyone would be doing the exam in the same time limit? like another country will already start the exam b4 another country finishes n stuff lyk dat... i dunno but discussing helps me feel more relaxed:)