"Lost heart"

Messages
760
Reaction score
4,956
Points
253
Assalamu Alaikum everyone! I hope everyone is totally doing well, IA.​
​
​
"Lost heart"​
​
"Why my heart is always lost,​
With so many mixed thoughts,​
my mind stirs around,​
With the truths I've found,​
Everything seems so surprising,​
When heard sounds terrifying,​
Afraid of these thoughts,​
Which are always around,​
Making everything so complicated in sound,​
Always found them in my way,​
In different forms and face,​
Always Lost in my thoughts,​
With so many truths yet to be explored"​
 
Messages
645
Reaction score
2,266
Points
253
Assalamu Alaikum everyone! I hope everyone is totally doing well, IA.​
​
​
"Lost heart"​
​
"Why my heart is always lost,​
With so many mixed thoughts,​
my mind stirs around,​
With the truths I've found,​
Everything seems so surprising,​
When heard sounds terrifying,​
Afraid of these thoughts,​
Which are always around,​
Making everything so complicated in sound,​
Always found them in my way,​
In different forms and face,​
Always Lost in my thoughts,​
With so many truths yet to be explored"​
gr8 MashAllah..(y)
 
Messages
2,738
Reaction score
6,309
Points
523
Assalamu Alaikum everyone! I hope everyone is totally doing well, IA.
​
​
"Lost heart"​
​
"Why my heart is always lost,​
With so many mixed thoughts,​
my mind stirs around,​
With the truths I've found,​
Everything seems so surprising,​
When heard sounds terrifying,​
Afraid of these thoughts,​
Which are always around,​
Making everything so complicated in sound,​
Always found them in my way,​
In different forms and face,​
Always Lost in my thoughts,​
With so many truths yet to be explored"​

JazakAllah for the tag sister :)
It's beautiful (y)
 
Messages
2,332
Reaction score
9,506
Points
523
Assalamu Alaikum everyone! I hope everyone is totally doing well, IA.
​
​
"Lost heart"​
​
"Why my heart is always lost,​
With so many mixed thoughts,​
my mind stirs around,​
With the truths I've found,​
Everything seems so surprising,​
When heard sounds terrifying,​
Afraid of these thoughts,​
Which are always around,​
Making everything so complicated in sound,​
Always found them in my way,​
In different forms and face,​
Always Lost in my thoughts,​
With so many truths yet to be explored"​

beautiful , mashallah
 
Top