• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

lums admission

Reaction score
guys i got 87% in o levels and 2A's and 1B in AS and i really want to get admission in lums in BSC so what type of score do i need in SAT 1

Reaction score
pretty awesome result for LUMS..what are your o-level grades..?..(%age is not required in LUMS boy)...to be on safe side 1900 or above should be the score to get you admitted..friend of mine got in LUMS ACF with 1860 SAT score..
P.S. B B C grades are required in A levels (complete) for LUMS..

Reaction score
4 a stars and 2 B so i am not really happy
so if i get 1900 plus in sat 1 can i get admission

Reaction score
dude..its pretty good..score above 1900 close to 2000 and u ll definitely InshaAllah get in..

Reaction score
Hi, I am Rvel Zahid. A private candidate of Alevels. My question is that if i appear in next year Oct/Nov session for my Alevel exams, then will i be eligible for the admission in Lums for the 2013 batch. Or do i have to submit my application details before Jan 13 and appear for the test. Is there any option that i give LCAT test on Jan 13 and then later in February when my result come i hand over my documents, academic records. Or if have to be in 2013 batch then i need to give exams in May/June 2012. Kindly help thanks a lot.

Reaction score
do we need to write the personal essay/statement for the application of lums, if so, what info should be included in it. are the equvilence marks for alevel and o level required or just a copy of the certificate with the grades

Reaction score
Yes the personnel statement is needed.
No, only the certificates are required

Reaction score
CAN ANY ONE TELL ME ANY MATH REASONING AND CRITICAL THINKING BOOK FOR PREPARATION OF ADD MATH OF LUMS TEST BESIDE SAT BOOK ???????