• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

M SOO BORED...WHEN WILL EXAM COME....

Reaction score
hahahaha.. hassam n thunderingthunder ...only u ppl could say something like dat n only bcux ur prep is sooo good!! :) :O: :)
think of da poor souls like me who really need dis break! :oops:

Reaction score
same here.. around 12 days between the economics paper.. it's hell boring when you are done with everything and again have to go through same notes and past papers!!

Reaction score
workinghard said:
hahahaha.. hassam n thunderingthunder ...only u ppl could say something like dat n only bcux ur prep is sooo good!! :) :O: :)
think of da poor souls like me who really need dis break! :oops:
aawwww....wasn't your preparation for p22 gud???i mean if it was what u need to do further is to just got through it again thoroughly and practice the past papers as much as u can :twisted: :twisted: ...and u know wat??a tym cums when these past papers seem sooooooooo boring that all u want is to give the paper and get rid of it :wink: :wink: :wink: :roll: :roll: !! :O: :O: :O:
ANYWAYS BOL!!! :wink: :wink:

Reaction score
@thundergthunder i d like 2 thnk it wx good n yeah da pprx 2 r completed once but i hv 2 pprx bio p4 n chem p1 giving as and a2 2gather cux of college policy so itx a bit hard to cope wth all n i really need time to lay back being da laxy person i m!!!
so yeah dats y i m a poor soul unlike awsum u ... lol
thnx n may u hv one heck of an awsum ppr 2!!! :)

Reaction score
workinghard said:
@thundergthunder i d like 2 thnk it wx good n yeah da pprx 2 r completed once but i hv 2 pprx bio p4 n chem p1 giving as and a2 2gather cux of college policy so itx a bit hard to cope wth all n i really need time to lay back being da laxy person i m!!!
so yeah dats y i m a poor soul unlike awsum u ... lol
thnx n may u hv one heck of an awsum ppr 2!!! :)
aww.thank you!!! :D :D