• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

marks needed for an A????

Reaction score
Hey can anyone tell me marks needed for an A. Not A* just a normal A. is it 70% to 80%?? or higher??

Reaction score
Well no.. It depends on the threshholds set by the examiners.. U can view some on this site (pdfs containing the term GT) and u will get an idea.. !!! It isnt set on 80 or 90 percent... An 'A' could even be on 70 or 60 percent depending on the threshhold

Reaction score
seriously?? omg...thanks man....i really want an A for chemistry. but according to the people in this forum they said it was easy......anyway thanks alot....

Reaction score
mate when the paper is easy than the threshold rises and so does the percentage of A of the paper...

Reaction score
hey but i am sure the GT wiont go above 48 ... since all those who are sying they had a near perfect paper, even me, would have made some extremely poor silly mistakes ... it happens ... so not worry that much .... concentrate on the next paper and work hard :)

Reaction score
if a person , on percentage gets atleast 80% . than will he have an A on percentile no matter what ????