• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MATH

Reaction score
Hi,
I've just taken paper 2 exam and I would like to know what did u did in the question about speeeeeeed????????!!!!!! and thAT ABOUT PT LENGHT.
plz answer me . :(

Reaction score
This is a tricky question , you will get the distance which is 130 meters , then use the 1/2 × b × h

1/2 * b * h = 130

i think the answer is 16.something

Reaction score
Those two were very difficult questions. I believe I missed both. I think you have to use Pythagoras theorem to solve it.

Reaction score
answer is 16.3 correct to 3 significant figures. i used a physics formula for that distance=(speed x time)/2

Reaction score
the answer was 16.25 and the pt lenght question was to use pythagoras as the top part was a triangle!

Reaction score
does anyone know at what percent is an A* GRADE IN IGCSE MATH , an A and a B ???? plz reply

Reaction score
it changes every now and then. I don't remember it ever going above 51 out of 70 up till 2006 though so that's good :)

Reaction score
Yeah I know :) Is it bad ? :D .. I've seen the mark schemes from last papers .. but it depends of how hard the paper was .. If Most of Candidates got low Grades Then it Could Be even 46/70 but if it is to easy they can set it 49/70 for example .