• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths nov 06 paper2!!

Reaction score
Can anyone please explain the answer of question 8 c (ii). I have spent hours but still cant find the way to do it.

Reaction score
yaar koi mushkil question laao........ye kya bacho wala.......lol
anyway, the question which i saw was a pattern one............Sn+1 nd blah blah

so how i did it.?
take the value of 'n' whatever u want..........i took it 1.........so S (n+1) means S 2.......from the prementioned list, it can be seen that S 2 = 4...........nd then move on the equation to prove.......afterwards u have S n.............as we took n as '1'......so S n from the list = 1................so their difference is equal to 3...........
u have to prove that T (n+1) =3
right!
as n was 1....T(1+1) = T2 (which is equal to) 3..........
hence proven!!!!
samajh lagi>?

Reaction score
Thanks dude anyways i dont understand urdu as i am from bangladesh. But are you sure this is the correct way to do? The mark scheme showed a different approach.

Reaction score
whatever the mark schemes is not always correct.......thats bcs its NOT FINAL!!!!!..........nd sorry for urdu.....i did not know that u r frm bangladesh.......but tell me one thing.........how u knew it was urdu ;)

just stick to ur concepts.......dnt ever leave them.......whatever is the answer, u should not be concerned.........just remain sticked to ur LAWS AND CONCEPTS!!!!

nd i saw MS too.........i just did not understand what noobism he showed......but i m sure what i told u is right...........do just chillax :)

Reaction score
Yea thanks. Well i figured it out its urdu. I mean we r almost neighbours right? Pakistan and bangladesh? So some similarity in our language. Well dont think that i am trying to remind what happened back at 1952 and 1971. Past is past. Go on for the future:)

Reaction score
lol............dnt discuss history.......i already gave it paper last year nd now i dnt remember a bit of it!!!!!!
:)

Reaction score
Nice. Then best of luck for your upcoming exams. Anyways how many subjects are you giving? I am giving 6 subjects.:)

Reaction score
wow u pple are givin a lot of subjects.im only giving 8 in total.gave 3 last year n 5 this year

Reaction score
Well its better if u take few subjects but that important subjects so that u can focus on them. I took bangladesh studies but dropped it because its completely useless in my life.:)

Reaction score
Howcum?ur from Bangladesh ryt.u shud no abt its his n stuff.i guess ur nt much of a patriot :p

Reaction score
8 subjects are alsoo veryyyyyyyyyyyy much...............nd u should go for extra subjects, only then when u r usre of A's or A*'s in ur own subjects!

Reaction score
@momina: well if i did take bangladesh studies then it wud create burden on my studies. Now i can spend my time on other important things like acounting and math. Well i do love my country but bangladesh studies wont be so useful for getting admitted in a gud uni so i dropd it. :)