• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MCAT : Am I too LATE ?

Am I too LATE for MCAT if I began preparation from July 16, 2013 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Hello everyone...I am too much worried and tense.
I did not give mcat last year thought i prepared for it till august 1, 2012 and went to kips regularly. Then I got admission in LUMS and I priortized it over mcat. A year later i realized it was a mistake. So i decided to take mcat this year and aku test. I prepared for aku test ONLY in june and started MCAT preparation from 16 JUly 2013. I remeber most of the stuff since i gave tests last year of kips, and i have finished the sylabus today (first go), now I intend to revise and revise and appear for grand tests of kips and star. I am not going back to lums, but I am too much worried, I am frightened as I think TIME IS VERY LESS and nowadays i am panicing most of the time. Will I be able to do it ? Do I have ENOUGH time ? people started preparing months before i did :/

Reaction score
Oh, why dont you try LUMS (SSE Biology).. trust me MBBS sucks...I was a student at lums previosuly and i regret leaving it
You got into Nishtar Medical College, and you're saying mbbs sucks? :'O Why???
And secondly, yes I'll be appearing for SSE test of LUMS in the coming Feb for BS Biology InshAllah. But still, seriously you prefer BS Bio from Lums over Nishtar?

Reaction score
You think admission in LUMS was a mistake (sighs...). Even worse you paid a fortune to KIPS and didn't even take MCAT. No wonder why these academies are flourishing. The best you could do is add a fourth option which says "Yes, I am crazy". Voting will make much more sense then. Until then Good Bye, friend.