• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

mcat preparation help needed?

Reaction score
ASSALAMUALAIKUM bros and sis.I just got done with my a levels and have taken a year off to prepare for my mcat exam in august next year.I'll be giving it in KPK ,for KMC inshaAllah..need your help with preparation.Do i just have to mug up the bio 1sr yr and 2nd yr Fsc books :O
nd chem nd physics are easy i guess,Also,where will i find the syllabus for the entry test 2015.JazakAllah for ur replies and time.

Reaction score
ASSALAMUALAIKUM bros and sis.I just got done with my a levels and have taken a year off to prepare for my mcat exam in august next year.I'll be giving it in KPK ,for KMC inshaAllah..need your help with preparation.Do i just have to mug up the bio 1sr yr and 2nd yr Fsc books :O
nd chem nd physics are easy i guess,Also,where will i find the syllabus for the entry test 2015.JazakAllah for ur replies and time.

The 2015 syllabus would be published in May or something. And we're still not sure if there is going to be an MCAT next year. The government plans to abolish it but I don't think that will happen because then A'level Students would have zero chance in Government Colleges.
As for what you should prepare from, download the 2014 syllabus. (The syllabus hardly ever changes!) and buy the FSC books. Then, study ONLY the topics in the syllabus. Not the entire two books. That's just foolish. The syllabus isn't very long and the MCAT isn't so hard if you work for it. Most of the chapters and topics are what we have already studied in A'levels but you still need to learn everything from FSC.
The MCAT this year is over now, but I don't think you needed a whole gap year o study for the MCAT. I did A'levels too this year and self- studied my butt off for two months, plus the third month in KIPs for the test sessions, and Alhamdullilah got a good aggregate.
Anyway, it's not hard if you have proper guidance!
P.S. Biology is actually the easiest subject! Physics and, especially, Chemistry are relatively harder!

Reaction score
The 2015 syllabus would be published in May or something. And we're still not sure if there is going to be an MCAT next year. The government plans to abolish it but I don't think that will happen because then A'level Students would have zero chance in Government Colleges.
As for what you should prepare from, download the 2014 syllabus. (The syllabus hardly ever changes!) and buy the FSC books. Then, study ONLY the topics in the syllabus. Not the entire two books. That's just foolish. The syllabus isn't very long and the MCAT isn't so hard if you work for it. Most of the chapters and topics are what we have already studied in A'levels but you still need to learn everything from FSC.
The MCAT this year is over now, but I don't think you needed a whole gap year o study for the MCAT. I did A'levels too this year and self- studied my butt off for two months, plus the third month in KIPs for the test sessions, and Alhamdullilah got a good aggregate.
Anyway, it's not hard if you have proper guidance!
P.S. Biology is actually the easiest subject! Physics and, especially, Chemistry are relatively harder!
jazakAllahu khyran sis.. Yeah.. I did give my exam this year too,bt i didn't prepare well for it,just had 15 days to do so,cz i wasn't told I'll be giving mcat exam. My parents were gonna admit me in some university in dubai for BDS,but they suddenly changed their mind #sedlyf
but thank u very much for the help.I hope i get into some good uni next year. :)

Reaction score
jazakAllahu khyran sis.. Yeah.. I did give my exam this year too,bt i didn't prepare well for it,just had 15 days to do so,cz i wasn't told I'll be giving mcat exam. My parents were gonna admit me in some university in dubai for BDS,but they suddenly changed their mind #sedlyf
but thank u very much for the help.I hope i get into some good uni next year. :)
In Sha Allah, you will. A lot of people, even FSC students, falter in the MCAT because they're not properly guided. It's not all Ratta. You need to get your concepts clear and stay in the syllabus.
Good luck! :) You can ask me anything if you want guidance.

Reaction score
In Sha Allah, you will. A lot of people, even FSC students, falter in the MCAT because they're not properly guided. It's not all Ratta. You need to get your concepts clear and stay in the syllabus.
Good luck! :) You can ask me anything if you want guidance.
Thank u :) in sha Allah :D

Reaction score
People could someone plz upload the 2014 mcat exam syllabus for me or just give me a link to it.