Moderators............

Are moderators HELPFUL


  • Total voters
    13
Messages
140
Reaction score
73
Points
38
Guys I think this the only site that has good people........................
With moderators help I could do much in Xtreme..........................
Well don't you guys think we should appreciate them...................
Cast your votes and LIKE this if its true..........................................

Well I think if they dont help u then I am sure the moderators will put all there efforts to help us........Isn't it moderators?

Thanks Moderators....Like if u Like
 
Messages
318
Reaction score
328
Points
73
​
This is a little something dedicated to all the Moderators!​
Keep up the Great Work!​
(y)(y)​


"How far that little candle throws his beams!​
So shines a good deed in a weary world."​
~ William Shakespeare​


The world's a better place​
Because of people like you,​
Who take the time to do nice things​
The way that you always do.​
 
Top