• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

need help in a question!

Reaction score
hello everyone,
it is a question about Z.A Bhutto.
the question asks that which of Bhutto's domestic policies were more important......., explain?
do we have to write about his policies along with their drawbacks or just his policies and their effects??
any advice for all such questions, ply quickly!!!!

Reaction score
Don't pressurize yourself with these topics of the politics of Pakistan, just focus on the first two sections, problems faced by Pakistan after 1948 and the relations of Pakistan with the ACTIVE countries, for example China, America or India. I asked you to learn the last two topics i mentioned as a question can come by mixing the two!!
Trust me and just give reading to the topic of politics and focus on the areas i have told you in these last 14 days!
InshALLAH you'll succeed!

Reaction score
thanks,
and what about the first question i.e the 4 marks question?

Reaction score
Yes, leave aside the 3rd section , but do the early problems etc to be on the safer side . And make sure you are good enough at the first two sections.

Reaction score
you can suggest the answer of my question anyways, plz,
i'll not do the 3rd section but at least u can help me in this, plz??

Reaction score
Hey Asad I'm really sorry as i cant help you with the question you asked as i have not read the early politics of Pakistan!
But as you were asking about the 4 mark question, dude its not an issue to get worried upon, just go and open the speciman mark scheme and speciman question paper of 2010 and read the sources they have given, its of real help.
If you still face problems in this area, contact me on this same place or on Facebook, my email address is: [email protected]. You can also communicate with me on my email address which i personally use: [email protected].
Anyway according to me if you read the specimen paper thoroughly, you shouldn't face any problem~!

Reaction score
Though am done with the pakistan studies thing but I'll give you an outline to the question
Introduction:
Mention the 3 policies u chose and 'state' the one which u think was the most important.

Main body:
3 policies. Explain what the policies were and what benefit did it do. Always add the part of the question to your answer. this will produce an answer what the examiner has asked for.
It is not necessary that for importance to come out, the policy might be successful. Take an example, like the election of 1935 (I guess) though the muslims gained no victory, but it holds importance as to make the muslims 'realize' that it is the time to join for a cause.
So a bit of analytical approach is required.

Evaluation:
tell about what the 'chosen' policy did. What was it's impact, results and how were the results important.
Keep it brief.

Hope I made it clear to you.