• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need PakStudies notes (History mainly)

Reaction score
i would really appreciate if anyone could give me a link or a website from which i could find notes of any sort.. or an attachment would also work.. Please its urgent.. pre-mocks are right ahead :eek:
PLEASE REPLY

Reaction score
hey dude i dont think so u will be able to fine HISTORY notes on any website if i had a scanner i would have scanned my notes and given it to u sorry i dnt have one

Reaction score
HMMM GUD BCS UR OWN NOTES FOR HISTORY ARE THE BEST

and for geography i prefer getting DR.IFTIKHAR-UL-HAQ notes from any good bookshop they cost about rs 300.they are authentic and well written clear concept and learn his notes and also read huma naz sethi and start solving past papers u will do good!!! :D hope this helps

Reaction score
yh thnx it surely helped i'll buy the notes of Dr. Iftikhar-ul-Haq... Wasn't he the Islamiat tutor as far as i recall ??
:S

Reaction score
no he teaches both ISLAMIAT AND PAK.STUDIES he is probably the best teacher for pak.std and isl in pakistan more then 3000 students got A grades after taking his academy classes

Reaction score
yah i know hes the best.. but thanx for telling me that he also teaches Pakstudies... I'll take his tutions... a crash course in the coming year would perhaps work :)

Reaction score
yeah if u are going to give exams next year in 2011 i prefer u getting his academy classes of JANUARY TO MARCH session it will help u alot