• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need some advice...PLEASE!

Reaction score
Right, so my problem is nothing new; I'm not sure what I want to study. Any ideas, career info and job opportunities would be appreciated.
Currently doing A-levels in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology...contemplating taking up
A-level accounting.
Obviously, something science-oriented is preferred...at the moment I seem to be oscillating between medicine, physics, engineering and actuary...know where I can find comprehensive info on these careers?
Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Do you enjoy anything you study? Let me put it this way: what really fascinates you? You can only move ahead on any career path if you know what you want.

Reaction score
Why wld u wanna take up accounts? to keep more options open?
Well, i tried it, n i guess 5 subj bcumz a li'l 2 much... it may have an effect on the other subj grades
thus i dropped commerce subj

Reaction score
Chemistry, maths and physics- I can't decide which of them I prefer, though admittedly chem. is the easiest. Pure maths is something I enjoy a lot; as for physics, AS wasn't that engrossing though A-level is much better...classroom physics seems a world away from the LHC and superconductivity, which is fascinating...so, you understand my problem; I like everything.
Accounting was an option, as I thought it would give me some sort of business oriented background if I decided on Actuarial Science.
My interests are all over the place, aren't they?o_O